My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still HOME ALONE

What time did you get up this morning? The first time? heeheehee 5:30, then 8:00
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Bucket List: GREAT MOVIE
What is your favorite TV show? Greys, Desperate Housewives, American Idol....
What do you usually have for breakfast? 2 eggs (1 egg and 1 egg white) toast and OJ
What food do you dislike? I pretty much eat anything..the only thing I REALLY don't like is mushrooms
What is your favorite CD at the moment? I never listen to CD's, just my IPOD or radio, but I LOVE me some Kenny Chesney
What kind of car do you drive? A 2004 GMC Envoy
Favorite Sandwich? Not a big sandwich fan
Favorite item of clothing?PJ's
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy or Spain
Favorite Brand of clothing? ?? Maybe American Eagle or Gap
Where would you retire to? The Beach
What is your most recent memorable birthday? Don't think I've had one, but maybe next year will be!
Favorite sport to watch? None really
When is your birthday? April 13, 1979
Are you a morning person or a night person? NEITHER
What is your shoe size? 5 1/2
Pets? 2 black labs
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope
What did you want to be when you were little? A mom
How are you today? Hormonal I think
What is your favorite candy? Katie: I did not know this about you...but I LOVE gummy bears too and the HARIBO are my FAVORITE!! I also love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 1st and May 22: We find out if we get to keep our babies
What are you listening to right now? My dumb dogs barking
What is the last thing you ate? Chicken Parmesan for dinner that I made
Do you wish on stars? not really
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
How is the weather right now? dark
Last Person you spoke to on the phone? Erik
Soft Drink? DR PEPPER
Favorite Restaurant? Love The Grotto in Bandera....It's my new favorite
Hair color? Blonde
What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies I'm sure
Hugs or kisses? Hugs
Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
When was the last time you cried? Just a few minutes ago reading a sad blog. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com
What is under your bed? nothing
What did you do last night? went to the store and put my babies to bed and did some editing
What are you a afraid of? losing my babies
Salty or sweet? both!
Favorite day of the week? I don't really know
How many towns have you lived in? Too many to count, but the ones I remember are Pampa, Midland, Graham, Abilene, Comfort and Kerrville
Do you make friends easily? Probably not...
And now I'm tagging, Becky, Tawny and Leighanne!

7 comments:

Tawny and Kya said...

Too cute! I love learning about you. :)

mama_lynch said...

I did not know that you were a true gummy bear fan too! I will make sure my pantry is stocked when you guys come down. :-)

PS I LOVE the pictures of the kids smiling. So so cute! Give them kisses from Aunt Katie & Cousin Josh.

mama_lynch said...

And of course Josh sends smoochies for you!

Tawny and Kya said...

Are we saying Isaac now? :) Isaac what? We're not sure when we are coming back. I'll keep you posted.

Greg Peschel said...

I think I was hormonal the other day too.
Greg

Mema said...

you mean you don't remember the embarrasing display of being crowned cinderella with coach and all ... your birthday after we moved to Graham, I guess you would have been right before you graduated!

favorite toys I remember you playing with the most were Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake ...

Dimmitt (born), short stint in Sonora, Amarillo, Stratford, Pampa, Cimmaron (NM), Springer (NM), Midland ... you know the rest

life IS a hormone ride, forever and ever AMEN ... the joy of being a woman! Love you so much, Mema

christa said...

Okay, when did you live in Pampa? I don't think I knew that...did I? It's where I grew up (0-14)

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker