My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter



Well our Easter was pretty uneventful! Not a lot you can do with an 8 month old and a 9 month old! But here we are all dressed up for church! We just came home after church, had leftover chili and watched a movie and took a nap. Mema came over in the evening and Erik and I went to dinner at Cracker Barrell and then to Walmart!! Yipeee! What a date!

8 comments:

Becky said...

oh man, I'm so jealous of Hadleigh's crawling progress. Jorja was interested in crawling (so I thought) but now she just rolls every where. I think she would be content with rolling all over the house if I'd let her... I think that big ol' belly is hindering her in major ways from crawling... :)

Oh, and your dress is adorable for your date with Erik. :)

mama_lynch said...

What a beautiful family!!! We can't wait to see you guys.

Love & Smoochies,
Katie & Joshers

Lauren said...

Cracker Barrell is a good date. The closest one to us is an hour away.

After crawling, soon comes walking, are you sure you're ready...... ;)

Mema said...

Saturday was more eventful that Sunday, you all should have been at the park with Mom trying to photograph her two children in their Easter outfits ahead of time and Dad and Mema trying to get smiles, putting kids at the right angle, in the right light, all while they (the babies) were more interested in the great outdoors than smiling or posing for the camera. It was pretty exhausting actually, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Can't wait til those pictures are posted here for all to see.

Thanks for the experiences ... love you so much, Mema

Jenn said...

Cracker Barrel was a good date...it was Walmart afterwards...YUCK! Yes it was quite an experience trying to get their picture together, but I am sure we got at least ONE! Hopefully!

Kimberlee said...

I love love love the name Hadleigh!!! I'm so glad you all are doing so well! I miss you guys here in Cali! I am praying for adoption for you all and hoping it goes smoothly! Those babies are growing up so fast. They are so blessed to have found the both of you! Love you

Greg Peschel said...

i echo what kimberlee said: those two are blessed to have found you guys. think about how uneventful their easter would have really been without you guys. their day would have been minus the love from you and erik and also minus the presence of God's love and sacrifice that is easter.

greg

ps erik's untucked shirt would get him in trouble with the personnel committee.

Kennell's said...

I LOVE the slideshow of Hadleigh trying to crawl- I was laughing TOO hard!!!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker