My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Splish Splash

So I don't know if anyone has a child who hates the bath as much as this little boy! We had been just putting him in the big bathtub and he would literally scream throughout the ENTIRE bath. It was making me so upset because we have planned our vacation for the summer at the beach and I want him to LOVE the water. So I tried something new. We put the little bathtub inside the big bathtub...thinking that maybe it would help being contained in something! At first he wasn't too sure. It was better, but he still cried a little. So last week while Erik was gone, Memaw and I were bathing Hadleigh and Isaac kept trying to crawl into the tub. So I sat him in the BIG tub...as Hadleigh was in the Little tub inside the Big tub. He just started splashing away. So as he was having his fun I slowly took off his diaper and sat him in the Little tub with Hadleigh. He was LOVING it. So we finished bathing her and this is what we got from him!


5 comments:

Greg Peschel said...

You got two beautiful kids.
greg

Becky said...

I love these pictures. he really is SO precious. And I noticed you are calling him Isaac now... is that what you decided upon? What middle name did you go with? Joseph or Scott? Anyway, let's talk more about this beach trip you have planned... Jorja LOVES the water so I'm planning on spending the summer by the pool... would love to see about a beach trip with you guys... wink, wink...

Ashley said...

I love these pics. They are so precious!

mama_lynch said...

Yay for water babies! Cousin Josh can't wait to go swimming with Hadleigh & Isaac this summer!

Mema said...

That was such a swell evening, am so excited that he decided the water was not so bad! Can't wait to play in the pool and at the beach with him this summer! Beware, he'll be running by then! :) We'll be diving for things under the water, while your little sweetpea just tans on her floatie! :)

Love you so much, Mema

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker