My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Hadleigh's Walking progress!

5 comments:

Becky said...

GO HADLEIGH!! She is getting the hang of it! Looks like a drunken indian but super cute! :) And the second video took me by surprise. Shane and I were watching it together and simultaneously we both gasped as we watched it. Luckily she didn't hurt herself! So cute!

Jenn said...

You are so sweet to worry! All I could do was laugh when I watched it! Am I a terrible mom or what? :)

Becky said...

oh no - it was definitely funny - once we got over the initial shock of the fall! HA! not a bad mom at all - a great one in fact!! :)

Tawny and Kya said...

YAY Hadleigh!!!!

Tawny and Kya said...

Okay, I just showed Nick that 2nd video of Had and we replayed it it about 10 times because we couldn't stop laughing. Does that make us bad too?

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker