My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My baby & his TOOTHLESS GRIN!!





Here is my SWEET SWEET baby! He CRACKS me up!! Isaac is the funniest boy I know right now! He loves to make us laugh! He loves to give hugs and kisses to ANYONE and EVERYONE! That is one of my favorite things about him! Don't get me wrong, he can be a toot! Especially to his sister, but then he will turn around and give her the biggest hug ever! I know everyone says "it must be so hard to have 2 so close together", "it's like having twins", etc etc but we would not have it ANY other way! It is so fun to see them interact with each other, copy each other and make each other laugh in the backseat in their car seats!! They are such a joy to be around! They have both learned to say (in sign language and using their words) "PLEASE", "THANK YOU" and "MORE". They know others, but don't always use them. The latest (THANKS TO Erik: aka DAD) "UH OH"!!! Yeah he taught that to Isaac while Hadleigh and I were in California! Now they both say it! It's fun to throw things on the ground and say UH OH!! Although we are trying to explain that doing something on purpose is not an UH OH!! But well they don't quite get that yet!!

3 comments:

Tawny and Kya said...

Look at that smile! How awesome! That close in age thing is going to come in very handy when they are older and can entertain each other. We love you guys!

Becky said...

oh my! those pictures are AWESOME! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite they are all SO stinkin cute. But, I think I like the last one the best. ADORABLE!! I am seriously getting giddy about Friday - I absolutely can't wait! I am so excited for you guys and for the kiddos! I can't think of anyone more worthy of getting two precious babies to call their very own! I love you!!

Kennell's said...

LOVE your new look!!!! You have inspired me:) So- 2 days to go? Let me know what's up! The kids are darling!
p.s. we still need a family/seasonal photo- get cards ready early this year maybe?!?!?

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker