My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

BIRTHDAY CAKE PORTRAITS!!!

So I am taking a little break from the beach to post these birthday cake pics! (Mainly b/c I haven't had a chance to look at the rest from the beach) These were a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy! Isaac turned ONE on June 15 and Hadleigh will be ONE on July 15th! CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE!






7 comments:

Leighanne said...

Beautiful. They have such personality. I think these are good ones to blow up for demo in the studio.

Becky said...

how CUTE!!! Those cakes are HUGE!! My goodness. Where did you get them?? I love the pearls. Your kids are just too cute. And it's funny because they don't seem all that into the cake - at least Isaac doesn't. :) Love these.

Jenn said...

Well they were not into the cake at ALL!! He was more interested in everything around him and she just didn't care! I made the cakes actually. I bought a cupcake pan from Williams and Sonoma!

Mema said...

Beautiful, as always! These were a blast and a lot of work to get, both for mema and the photographer, aka: mom!!! I think they were more fun for me than for anyone! Thanks for sharing these moments! Sure am glad to be around! They are beautiful kids and tons of fun! Love em, love em, love em!!!!

Becky said...

I was wondering - Shane and I saw that exact same pan and have debated getting it to make Jorja's birthday cake. I love it. Maybe we'll both be lucky and our kids will prefer their veggies over sweets... oh, who am I kidding?? They'll become cake lovers soon enough! HA!

Tawny and Kya said...

LOVES the babies!!!!

Rachel DeBell said...

Hey girl! First off, I am sooo sorry, I have been meaning to call you or email you for the past week. We LOVED the invitation, but will not be able to make the babies' birthdays. We have to be in Waxahachie that weekend with the fam! But I so wish we could be there! What an exciting day! Abby and I talked about your kiddos all weekend! They are so stinking adorable!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker