My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Surfside Beach Part 2

Well it's been a while since I posted. Things have been crazy around here. I will try to get caught up this week. We'll see. So Erik, Hadleigh, Isaac, Mema and me all drove together to Surfside to meet Scott, Leighanne, Jayden, Payten and Madison. Here are some other photos from our week. We mostly spent the morning on the beach, came in for lunch and spent the afternoon on the beach. We cooked in our condo and grilled out one night and even had smores. We (Pay, Madi, Jay, Scott and I) attempted to fish. Also among the adventures was the rescue of an injured bird. We had a blast. If I would have posted this sooner I probably would have given a few more details, but if I want to get caught up I better move along. Hope you enjoy!



















3 comments:

Lauren said...

Finally. I was wondering when you were going to finish the trip up!

Mema said...

Glad to see you haven't forgotten the blog. We have all missed hearing from you. The pics are great as always and yes we did have a great time!

By the way, for those animal activists out there, the bird made it! YEA!

Becky said...

These pics are great!! I love the ones of H & I with the star fish and shells. And the pics of the girls in those cowboy hats are beautiful! The trip looks so amazing... I'm ready for my vaca on the beach! :)

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker