My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July


My mom was the only one of my grandmother's children at the family reunion. She has 2 brothers and a sister.



The Aldridge Family: Some LONGTIME friends of ours from Midland. Nick and I grew up with this family. They have 3 boys and Brandon (in the yellow shorts) was one of Nick's best friends. We visited them while we were in Dallas.





For the 4th of July we went to Plano for a Family Reunion. We watched Fireworks on Friday night and then on Saturday went to the park to see all of our family. This is my grandmother on my mom's side of the family. My grandma has 4 sisters and so there were a lot of people there. Some we haven't seen in many years. It was the first time for almost all of them to meet Hadleigh and Isaac so that was fun. Here are some pics from the weekend.

1 comment:

Mema said...

First of all, thanks you for sharing this event on your blog. I wish more of my family would share their comments on your blog so we could tell if they were reading this, ha ha! Perhaps they haven't quite figured that out (oops, tmi)! Anyway, I know your grandmother was sooooo glad you guys came and Aunt Linda and family was really glad to see you guys! It was good to get a chance to see the next generation, some I didn't even know had come into this world! All the babies had a great time, and everyone had a great time seeing all the babies! Of course, my grandbabies are the cutest of all of them! Hands down! And for sure have the most personality!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker