My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!

Today is Isaac's 1 year birthday! I just cannot believe that in 10 days we will have had him for 1 year! My how time flies! He was such a tiny little thing when we met the CPS worker and picked him up in the parking lot of LA CANTERA! Yes that's right, Erik and I walked through the mall to the parking lot where he was without a baby, and walked back through the mall to our car WITH a baby! I'm sure if the same person saw us twice they were wondering what was going on! We have been so blessed by this little boy! We have watched him learn all kinds of new things like rolling over for the first time, sitting up all by himself, crawling, walking and now he's trying to talk. He says, "Momma", "Dad", and "BYE". He loves to laugh and pick on his sister! Yes we have sibling rivalry already! He is such a cuddle bug and I LOVE that about him! He ignores you when you tell him "NO"....he is VERY VERY VERY persistent and he KNOWS what he wants. He throws a fit when he doesn't get his way, he eats pretty much anything and he is a problem solver! I could just go on and on about him, but I will spare you! We didn't make a cake or anything because we are having a party in July for both of them so we used a blueberry muffin and put icing on it for today! Here are some pics!

Our friends Nick, Tawny and Kya came to visit us. This is what you get when it's 2:00 and Isaac didn't take a morning nap at church! Our HAPPY FAMILY!! :)

Thanks for the presents MEMA!





6 comments:

Lauren said...

I really really really wish I was there.

Kennell's said...

Happy Birthday precious little boy! I LOVE the story of how you picked him up- i did NOT know that! Hilarious!!! What a sweet baby for a sweet family- I can't believe a year has come and gone! Congrats to 1 year!!!

mama_lynch said...

Happy birthday sweet boy!!! We can't wait to see ya'll in July for the birthday party!

Kate & Joshers

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Isaac!!

Tawny and Kya said...

I am so glad we got to be there! That is one special little boy with even more special parents!
Love you guys!

Mema said...

This is the best! At least there are great smiles from all the happy parents, even if Isaac wasn't ready for picture taking! He looks pretty cute in all that icing! He is soooooooo special and just so darn cute, no matter what expression he is wearing! Happy Birthday baby boy! I love you so much! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker