My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1 year shots & 1st Hair Cut

So yesterday I took Isaac for his 1 year check up! It was AWFUL to say the least! He weighed 21 and 3/4 lbs and was 30 inches long! The doctor did his check up and then the nurse came in! He had to have a TB test, 6 shots (3 in each leg) and blood work done! Of course he SCREAMED the whole time, although I am not convinced that it was because ANY of it hurt, I am pretty sure it was the fact that I was holding him down. Then today we took him for his VERY FIRST haircut! He did so good! He didn't scream or cry or anything. I just kept feeding him bananas and he kept taking the hairdresser's comb. He looks so cute.



4 comments:

Tawny and Kya said...

Did he lose his curls?

Mema said...

It is such a cute haircut, still have the curls (YEA!!)! What a great memory Mom! I am sure his hairdresser won't forget him, how could she, no one can! He is just the sweetest little boy, and so happy (most of the time)! Every mother in the world who has had to hold their baby while they get shots, etc., knows exactly how you feel. I don't think it's fair for the parent to have to be the bad guy at a time like that! HA HA! We should give the shot and let the nurse hold the baby down! Glad he's all done for awhile! My how he has grown. Next is Hadleigh's turn. Now that will be the temper tantrum of a lifetime! Love you guys so much!

Ashley said...

I love that you fed him bananas to keep him still. Why didn't I think of that?

Taylor Made said...

Very jeallous that I am not in these pics... doing the hair cut that is! Your babies are adorable and I enjoy keeping up with them through your blog. Hope you are well. Give the hill country a howdy for me.

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker