My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Video


This was the funniest part of the whole day!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh - I freaking laughed my head off. This is HYSTERICAL!! Definitely an AFV... you should submit it and see what happens. $10,000 is in your future. :) Too funny!

Kennell's said...

Now THAT"S funny!!! And Hadleigh is just chillin', not even aware of the mischief her brother is getting in to! PRI$ELESS!!

Mema said...

That is hysterical! Oh my gosh ... what fun! You never know what to expect from that boy Isaac! And Hadleigh ducking her head in the water! YEA!!!!!

Mema said...

That is hysterical! Oh my gosh ... what fun! You never know what to expect from that boy Isaac! And Hadleigh ducking her head in the water! YEA!!!!!

mama_lynch said...

AWESOME!!! That is the only way to describe this. I laughed for at least 10 minutes. Sorry you guys didn't get to come down here. :-( Hopefully soon. I requested off the weekend of the kids birthday party so we'll definitely be up for that. Miss & love you guys!

Smoochies,
Katie & Joshers

Btw, you are going to flip when you get a load of this little monster's new vocabulary. He cracks me up.

Becky said...

okay so I've gone back and watched this video like 10 times and it just cracks me up every time. And what is also funny to me is how country you sound when you try to tell Isaac he's pulling the pants down. HYSTERICAL. Love, love, love this video.

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker