My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Charity Ball Fun!

Most of you probably don't know this, but I am part of an organization in Kerrville called the Hill Country Charity Ball Association. Each year we choose a deserving charity to raise money for. This year it was the YMCA. They are raising money to organize an after school program at our Junior High. Most of these children have to wait in the parking lot of the school until 4:30 or sometimes much later, even after all the teachers have gone, for their working parents. Anyway, here are some pictures from the Ball which was April 19th. ( I know I am behind in my posting) It was kind of fun to get "Dressed Up" again! I think it's been at least 6 or 7 years since I put on a formal dress. It's been almost 6 years since I've seen my husband in tux! Woohooo!

These are our friends Jon and Andrea Sibert. We went to Starbucks for our "After Party" party!


Jon and Andrea Me, Tiffany, Molly, ? and Rhonda


Jon, Erik, Luke, Bob and Coley

Andrea, Tiffany, Andrea and Me

7 comments:

Tawny and Kya said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I have the MOST BEAUTIFUL best friend in the world!Okay, I know you are full of goodness, grace, compassion, love, tenderness, and blah blah blah! But dang girl, you are a knock out!

Becky said...

Jenn - holy cow you are absolutely stunning in these pictures. you have always been beautiful but you are getting better with age. woo! I bet Erik couldn't keep his hands off you all night! haha!!! And your dress is amazing. I wish I had a formal to go to just so I could borrow it! :) Seriously, you are freaking gorgeous... I'm trying not to be jealous! love you!

Rachel DeBell said...

you look georgeous!!!

Kennell's said...

Look at you , gorgeous! Maybe I should be getting YOU to do my MAKEUP TOO!!!!!! You guys look SO fantastic- what fun! I don't think I have worn a dress since our wedding!!! Yikes!

Kathy said...

WOW! I guess I'm really behind in my blog-reading! Jennifer, you looked absolutely, breathtakingly G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S in that gown! You remind me of Anne Heche, who I think is one of the best actresses in Hollywood, but also one of the most beautiful (even though slightly CAR-AY-ZEE). You GO, girl!!!

(Look for my comments on some of your other blogs over the next few days, OK?)

Mothers Reaching Mothers said...

You look beautiful in those pictures, not that you aren't always beautiful! It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Mema said...

You are as they have all said ... so beautiful ... but I know where the real beauty comes from ... and you have it! Heart, heart, heart! God bless you both and know that I am so very proud of the two of you ... keep up the good work ... it is still more blessed to give than to receive ... and you are living proof! I think we should put Erik in a tux more often! You are a fabulous couple ... and look great too! :)

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker