My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


This was part of Erik's Valentine!

What did I get? I got a Gift Certificate for a massage! WOOHOO!!! We went to Olive Garden for dinner and to see Fool's Gold. I forgot to take pics of the babies in their Valentine outfits before they went to bed...so maybe I will tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- So great to hear from you! My email is andreasmeds@tx.rr.com!! can't wait to see the pictures. I also have gone on your website. You do such a great job! Wish you were closer. :)

Kennell's said...

I got a massage too!!! WooHoo right back- I haven't had one since, can you believe this. I was pregnant with Cooper? And that one was not as relaxing!!!I love that you guys went to a movie- we haven't been to one since, again, around Cooper's birth!!! gotta find a babysitter....

Becky said...

this is hilarious. I didn't even notice the picture of Erik at first - but once I saw it I died. I love it. pure greatness!

eva said...

This is a beautiful picture of Hadleigh. I like her new name and love the way you added the picture of her daddy. A very special touch. Thank you for sharing this blog with us.
Love,
Grandma Jo

Mema said...

Scecret unveiling ... Dad's still waiting on her to be "his" little girl. She still is a momma's girl for the most part, but sure lights up with smiles at the sight of either of them. Just wait Dad, your turn's coming, I promise. Love you so much, Mema

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker