My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

UP ALL NIGHT

So last night was our WORST night with "Hadleigh". (by the way we are starting to call her that now) :) I fed her STAGE 2 blueberries with apples and Carrots for dinner last night! WELL apparently that didn't sit too well on her tummy! She would fall asleep in my arms and then all of the sudden wake up screaming with tummy pains! I FELT SOOOOOO AWFUL!! So Erik volunteered to go to Wal Mart at 11:00 to get some Mylecon. She was up and down literally ALL night. I think we finally went to sleep about 4:30 A.M. only to have to get up at 7! My how things change when you have children! I give props to all the MOM's out there! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who will get up in the middle of the night to help! So then when she woke up this morning at 8 she was running a bit of a fever...( which really stinks b/c we are going to Corpus this weekend) so Erik took her to the Dr. Well thankfully she just has a bit of a cold with some congestion! NOTHING contagious!! Thank you LORD!! I am so anxious to meet baby KYA.

2 comments:

Becky said...

oh man! I just bought Jorja Stage 2 food today. I will pray she doesn't have the same trouble as Hadleigh. Yikes!!! Don't know how you are doing it with 2... YOU are an amazing mom!!!

Mema said...

You ARE amazing in so many ways. I thank God daily for your sweet husband who helps to make you so amazing, too! Many more sleepless nights over the next 20 or so years, you have only just begun! Enjoy, Sweetpea, your young sweetpea and all the things that come with motherhood (parenthood). I love you so much, Mema

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker