My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

DATES TO REMEMBER

So the trial dates for the babies are set for MAY.
MAY 1ST for JOEY
MAY 22ND for ALLI

At this time on these dates the judge will determine termination of rights. Then on the 31st day after the rights are terminated we can proceed with the adoption papers. This DOES NOT guarantee the adoption. There is still a 90 day "waiting" period from the date of termination for someone to come into the picture. Erik and I are still very positive about the whole situation...but not getting our hopes too high! We love our babies and know the Lord has a plan. Thanks for all your prayers.

3 comments:

Taylor Made said...

Wow! So much has changed so quickly! I am so happy for you guys and will keep you in my prayers that all continues to go well with the hearings. Congratulations on the babies, you are super busy! I am happy to be blogging so I can keep up with you. Take care.

Kennell's said...

You and your family will be in our prayers!!!!

Mema said...

So many more stories to read, movies to see, songs to sing, and dances to dance ... so will take every moment we can have them and leave the rest to "Father knows best!" Either way, I (we) have been so blessed by their love and acceptance of us, as I know they have been blessed by your warm and heavenly embrace. I love you guys soooooooooooo much!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker