My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Isaac and High Heels!

So recently my children are obsessed with shoes. Not just their own, but Mommy and Daddy's too! One day Isaac was playing in my closet and out he walked with my black heels on, saying "Mommy's pretty shoes". He proceeded to strut around wearing them...on the wrong feet...for about 20 minutes. He was so proud of himself and I must say I was impressed with how well he walked in them!


l



The other thing is that Isaac is also obsessed with Hadleigh's bed. I don't really know why, except that I think he just likes to tease her. Every time we go in to go to bed, he RUNS over and hops in her bed and just laughs!! Isaac is my sweet, lovey little boy! He loves hugs and kisses and cuddles. He has decided that he LOVES his sister {who, like me, does not want to be messed with when she is tired}. So the other night after we did our bedtime routine, Erik and I came in to the living room to sit down and watch our show. All of the sudden we hear Hadleigh yelling at Isaac: "No Isaac, no Isaac". Well we let it go for a few minutes and didn't hear anything again. We were so excited they had worked it out themselves.

So when we went in to check on them before heading to bed, this is what we found:


5 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor Had. That is so not fair.

And the high heels....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! How does Erik like that?

Kennell's said...

This is the Cutest thing ever! They are so darling and are gonna be best friends always! I LOVE Isaac in the heels!!! Toocute!

Ann said...

What two cuties! Maybe Hadleigh needs to sleep in Issac's bed!

Cute cute cute!

Taylor Made said...

precious babies!

Mema said...

That boy is something else! Not to worry dad, he is all boy in spite of the obsession with high heeled shoes and anything pink!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker