My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! My friend Lauren introduced this to me and after what I am about to post you will understand why I have decided to join in! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT let Isaac and Hadleigh play in the front seat of my car, pushing all the buttons, so they wouldn't run into the street, while I was strapping in their car seats....

I did NOT set my purse, the diaper bag AND my keys in the front seat before doing so....

I did NOT tell Lauren that it was okay to shut all the doors before checking to make sure all the doors were unlocked....as I usually ALWAYS do

Therefore,

I did NOT have to wait in Nanna and Grandad's driveway for the fire department to come rescue Hadleigh and Isaac from being locked in my car....in the sun! It did not take the fire department 15 minutes to get there, and Lauren's dad (Grandad) did not try to jimmy open the window with a screwdriver. Everyone was just fine!! Hadleigh actually went to sleep and Isaac just sat in his seat talking to me the whole time!

I also did NOT ask my 2o month old to try and unbuckle his car seat (you think I'm crazy, but he is my gadget man)

So here is my FIRST attempt at my Not Me Monday!


6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are joining in. Not Me Monday is a free therapy movement for SAHM's!

Becky said...

I love these blogs - I always read Lauren's and now I must read yours... and maybe join the madness myself! :) I can't believe you locked your kids in the car. Hilarious - but I'm sure at the time, not so funny! I'm so glad they were okay and they were out quickly. Crazy!!!

The Gray Gang said...

i love it! don't we all have stories like these. finding out everyone else does too, gives us all encouragement!

Kennell's said...

Hilarious Jenn!!! Bless your little heart !!! Is that why i never received a text back?;( Hope the week gets better- I'd better join that club ASAP!!! Miss you!

Tawny and Kya said...

I always worry I'm going to do that too! At least you have a good story out of it. You're so funny~

Rachel DeBell said...

hilarious!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker