My photo
We are Erik and Jennifer Lankford...married for 11 years! We are the proud parents of Isaac Joseph who was born June 15, 2007 and Hadleigh Jane who was born July 15, 2007. They were placed in our home when they were 10 days old and adopted SEPTEMBER 12, 2008. On November 2, 2010 we welcomed Libby Louise into our family and we couldn't be happier. In July of 2012 we welcomed Isaac's biological brother to our family. Jaiden's adoption finalized on Feb 14, 2013. On November 21, 2012 we welcomed Mollie Ryan in to our home to bring us up to 5 children. We live in Aspermont, TX. I have been doing photography for 9 years. I shoot with the CANON 5D Mark II in hopes of buying the 1D eventually. My favorite lenses are the 70-200 2.8 IS and the 85mm prime! I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing families, children, newborns, high school seniors and maternity!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Trip to Frisco

Last weekend Hadleigh and I went to Frisco to visit Becky and Jorja! It was Becky's 30th birthday so we kind of just made it a girls weekend! Here are just a few snapshots from the weekend. On Friday we went to visit Santa at his workshop! The girls ran around and played everywhere and saw some real live reindeer!

The weekend went pretty well as far as the girls didn't fight too much! Jorja was not really sure how she felt about sharing her toys with Hadleigh, but she did GREAT! It's quite funny seeing them interact! They are so different!

We went to Best Buy and tried to put them in the Kiddie Kart with the wheels where they can "drive". They DID NOT like sitting next to each other! We ended up having to get TWO!

Hadleigh is not afraid to get her hands dirty...she of course, as you have seen before, likes to eat with her hands! She also likes to have a fork or spoon, but most of the time ends up eating with her hand! Becky made King Ranch Chicken for dinner and Hadleigh ate THREE bowls full! Mostly with her hands! Jorja likes to have clean hands. Anytime she would get something on them she would say "wipe"!! So cute!

Jorja listens to her Mommy when she says "no" to something and even caught Hadleigh doing something she was not supposed to and said "no no"! Hadleigh just keeps right on doing what she's doing EVEN when I say no. Selective hearing already!

They both LOVE to take a bath! (pictures to come) It's official now that they are even. They have both POOPED in the tub with each other!

Hadleigh has mastered the art of taunting! She would get one of Jorja's toys and pretend to give it to her and run the other way! She's such a tease! She might turn out to be the CLASS CLOWN!



3 comments:

Becky said...

oh my gosh! I love these!!! We LOVED having the two of you here!! It meant the world to me to celebrate such a huge milestone in my life with you. Thank you for coming!! I can't wait to get the girls together again! I know they will eventually be the BEST of friends! :) I'll send my pics to you soon - can't wait to get yours too! LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!

Mema said...

So cute, the two of them. Cant' wait to see the tub pictures. They looked like they had as good of a time together as you two big girls did. Happy Birthday, by the way, Becky! Love you, give Jorja a big kiss for me!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I have to say, I think Santa was way more excited about you guys being there. He looks so jolly!

Isaac Joseph Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Hadleigh Jane Lankford

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker